With Christmas over and the kids back to school (hooray!), liven up their packed lunches with these creative lunch ideas.
1) Remove crusts and use baking cutters to cut their favourite sandwiches into shapes like stars, hearts and circles
2) Create lunch box monsters by placing carrot, cucumber and celery sticks into the ‘mouths’ of open brown rolls and decorate with cheese cube eyes
3) Ditch traditional bread and try something different like flatbreads, wholemeal wraps and pittas loaded with fillings
4) Choose a packed lunch box with individual compartments and fill them with bright fruit and vegetables like grapes, sweetcorn and sugar snap peas
5) Get creative – try rolling ham up into mini swirls or creating flowers with clementine segments
Do you have any top tips for adding a fun twist to their lunches? If so, drop us a comment below.
And if you’re looking for last minute classroom essentials, browse our range of school uniform for practical and comfortable new term styles.