Clothing at Tesco welcomes and encourages customer feedback. While the website and blog are ours, the conversation belongs to everybody. We want to create a space where customers can talk to us and each other. Users can help us achieve this by notifying us of any potential problems and helping keep conversations relevant, welcoming and appropriate.
To help achieve the above aims we have created a short comment policy to keep commenting appropriate and reasonable. In short, please keep your comments as relevant to the site’s content as possible.
Clothing at Tesco screens all comments and reserves the right to remove any which:
- Is irrelevant to the blog post.
- Is abusive, offensive, profane or incites hatred towards a particular group, person or brand
- Breaks the law or condones unlawful activity; this includes (but is not limited to) defamation, breach of copyright and contempt of court.
- Is deemed unsolicited advertising or marketing (‘spam’); this may be judged using automated anti-spam filters
- Includes another person’s personal details (phone numbers, email addresses, etc.)
- Are seen to impersonate another person
- Is not written in the language of the blog post in question
If you spot something you believe breaks the rules, or you otherwise find problematic, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to reply to comments or discussions, when appropriate, as promptly as possible; we may not reply to every single comment individually.