** This competition is now closed – congratulations to Michael Tindale and Linda Monk who were the lucky winners! **
1 – In order to take part in this competition you will need to ‘Like’ the Clothing at Tesco page on Facebook and enter your details using the entry form on the ‘Win Tickets’ application.
2. – The competition will run from Tuesday 19th June 2012 until midnight GMT on Wednesday 27th June 2012.
3. – An individual can submit only one entry per day on each day of the competition, but may enter each day. Only complete entries are eligible to be chosen as a winner.
4. – Copyright in all material submitted as entries rest with Tesco.
5. – Proof of sending is not proof of receipt, and Tesco does not accept any responsibility for incomplete or illegible entries.
6. – 2 overall winners will be selected at random on Wednesday 27th June 2012 to win 2 tickets each to the Hit Factory Live concert in Hyde Park, London on 11th July 2012.
6.a – Travel to and from the venue, travel insurance, spending money and meals are not included in the prize.
6.b. – Clothing at Tesco are not liable for the failure of external providers to provide their expected service.
6.c. – Clothing at Tesco shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
7. – All prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
8. – All winners will be selected at random at the discretion of the Clothing at Tesco team. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Winners will be contacted using the email address provided.
9. – All winners will have 2 working days from the time that email notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
10. – Winners will be announced on the Clothing at Tesco Facebook wall and on the Clothing at Tesco Blog, LifeStyled http://blog.clothingattesco.com/ with a link on the Facebook page.
11. – If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their entry and name to be published in a blog post on the Clothing at Tesco ‘Lifestyled’ blog at http://blog.clothingattesco.com/, to be published at a later date.
12. – By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
13. – The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition
14. – The promoter of this competition is Tesco Clothing, Tesco.com, 1 Falcon Way, Hertfordshire, AL7 1ZR. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by this address or contacting us on 08450 755 000.
15. – The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspects of this promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Clothing at Tesco. Clothing at Tesco will only use the information for the purposes of this promotion.