1 – In order to take part in this competition you will need to ‘follow’ the @ClothingatTesco Twitter account and tweet us your favourite Plus Size blog with the hashtag #plusnorth
2. – The competition will open Wednesday 11am GMT and end at midnight GMT on Tuesday 26th June
3. – 1 winner will be chosen at midday GMT Wednesday 27th June. They will win a pair of tickets to the Plus North event. Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter
3.a – Travel to and from the venue, travel insurance, spending money and meals are not included in the prize.
3.b. – Clothing at Tesco are not liable for the failure of external providers to provide their expected service.
3.c. – Clothing at Tesco shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
4. – All winners will be selected at random at the discretion of the Clothing at Tesco team. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
5. – All winners will have 2 working days from the time that Direct Message notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
6. – The winners will be announced on the @ClothingatTesco Twitter account and LifeStyled blog at http://blog.clothingattesco.com/
7. – By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
8. – If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their entry and name to be published in a tweet on the @ClothingatTesco Twitter account and a blog post on the Clothing at Tesco ‘Lifestyled’ blog at http://blog.clothingattesco.com/
9. – Proof of sending is not proof of receipt, and Tesco does not accept any responsibility for incomplete or illegible entries.
10. – The promoter of this competition is Tesco Clothing, Tesco.com, 1 Falcon Way, Hertfordshire, AL7 1ZR. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by this address or contacting us on 08450 755 000.
11. – The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
12. – All prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
13. – Copyright in all material submitted as entries rest with Tesco.