Shopping in Tesco a couple of weeks back with my mother for the usual groceries, you know like lovely juicy apples, some milk, my trusty Quorn fix, I was momentarily mesmerized by the chicest little floral shift dress. I pulled my mum over to the clothes section and started to fling pieces at her, ‘try this on with this and this with this’. She bought everything. Literally everything. Five dresses, two cardigans, three vests. In fact she called her friend to rush down so I could dress her for a wedding she had. I put her in the most amazing pearl embellished dress and nude heels, all for less than £40. Needless to say, I’m loving the clothes at Tesco at the moment, and you should too! Look what I’ve found…
1. Leopard print is NEVER going out of fashion with this fun yet elegant strappy dress. Bringing the LBD to life! £18
2. With the unpredictable British weather, make sure you have something to layer up with! This boyfriend cardi is PERFECT! And loving the bold red. Now only £7
3. These are the perfect summer must have! Subtly nautical and great teamed with a plain white vest for a casual day look! £10
4. The VERY dress I put my mother’s friend in for the wedding! Accessorise with loads of pearl bracelets for a classy finish!
F&F Embellished shirt dress
5. F&F Couture at it’s best! This waistcoat reminds me of Vivienne Westwood, but with a cheaper price tag! £50
6. Jumpsuits are a MASSIVE hit this summer, so don’t miss out – chose this denim all in one and layer the necklaces on top. By Liquorish, now only £27.50
7. This is one of the BEST jackets I’ve seen for a while! Cropped with a scalloped edge, what more could you ask for! Wear it with EVERYTHING! £25
8. I made my mum buy these in every colour! It’s teh go-to bag of the summer. Wear smart or casual. Gorgeous. Now only £7.50
9. If you haven’t bought into the harem trend yet, do so now with this say-something sequined pair. Now only £15
F&F sequin harem pants
10. You MUST buy this cute little peplum dress in both blue and orange. I made my mother. For £16, you can’t go wrong! Wear it and wait for the compliments!
A very special thanks to Simon G for the blog post. You can check out more of his fashion musings over on his blog.